DIANA IN HySTerIC!!!

trying to make sense of it all... preferably with style..AND FLAIR..

Monday, May 17, 2010

Epiphany!!


Hmm.. today I got excited about what I might enjoy doing.. interpreting!!

I like learning languages (even more so if not as a school/college subject) and find I have a natural knack for them.

So, what if I become an interpreter?? wouldn't that be cool? Although I'm not wishing for a possible-country-leader-assasination to come with the territory. Just Like I know I'm no nicole Kidman. heh.

Let's see, I know Malay, English, MAndarin (need to polish dis,but I studied for 6 years ookaayy,so it's not completely lost on me), Iban (it's still a language so it counts).. so, this must be a calling for me right?? And I think I might still remember a bit of the Spanish I learned in university. uuOhhh, I can start learning KOREAN!!! WAHAHAHA (caps off,need to come down).

ooo.. really, I'm actually looking out for how to be an interpreter. This epiphany seems viable so THAT makes it all the more exciting.

Tommorrow, I'd probably want to be a model. heh. (wishful thinking).



I totally almost submitted my photo last year.. honest..but then I got to thinking about the diet, the have-to-necessarily-take-care-of-my-body part..who needs that?? It becomes stressfull that'll it have the reverse effect (oh, overanalyzing brain *flushing photo down the toilet*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home