DIANA IN HySTerIC!!!

trying to make sense of it all... preferably with style..AND FLAIR..

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dear Ayeen..

Today my dear friend, Ayeen, flew back to West Malaysia.

She's been in Kuching studying Medicine for the past 5 years and got her results last week...

..She passed!! No surprise there deary. So, CONGRATULATIONS DR. AYEEN (sorry, I want to do a banner but don't know how)

OMG, It's been 5 YEARS since matrics.. can't believe it.. It feels like a lot has happened.. YESTERDAY!!

She called at 6pm, saying she's checking in to board the plane at 6.30pm. I felt so sorry I couldn't go meet her, even more so because I passed by the airport earlier!! Dear friend, kita sangat xde jodoh *sigh*. Before I got the job in Kch, she was here. Now I'm here,she's gone back there. It's reversed between us, so it makes me SAAAAddddd that I can't describe it.It's like I'm trying to surpress the sadness so I won't feel the hollowness. PAsrah je la.

What good times we could've have touring Sarawak yea?? Now who am I suppose to do THAT with?? Anyway,

Thanks for,

1) bringing me t0 eat 'mi Kolok' when I just got here
2) taking me to the 'ais kacang' place after that

Also glad that we hung out last Saturday before you left.. can't believe you won't be here anymore..

HOpe to see you soon, hopefully, when I fly down next month. And there's still october!! Let's go eat 'ayam penyet' pulak then.. and have the 'ais kacang' for desserts =)..

Ok,don't want to write anymore.. before I get more emotional..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home