DIANA IN HySTerIC!!!

trying to make sense of it all... preferably with style..AND FLAIR..

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good NEWS!! I think...

Called up Dr. Dominic in UNIMAS to ask wether my tutorship application came through..

HE SAID HE'S GOT IT!!

He already wrote a recomendation letter to HR and said i should start preparing for the interview!!

Well,since he's said it like dat, I guess I can hope for an interview? Damn, the uncertainties are driving me crazy..

At least I've confirmed he's got my application.. God knows how many times its gotten lost in during circulation...

3 Comments:

Blogger Syura said...

good luck beb!!

May 21, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Diana! Good to hear that! All the best! ;)

May 22, 2010 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Marditech Corporation said...

Wish u luck babe! Sowwy aku nak naik flight baru teringat yang tiket MAS boleh tuka tarikh. BAlik besok pun takpe. wuwuu

May 22, 2010 at 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home