DIANA IN HySTerIC!!!

trying to make sense of it all... preferably with style..AND FLAIR..

Monday, October 25, 2010

intermission is over

OMG, i haven't written in hear since may..which was before the Gawai holidays. and a lot has happen since then. But i'll just have to cut dis short. Usually I'll start filling my blog again when i've feel i'm done with repeating this boring cycle in my lifE and need to break that cycle. I started DIS blog when I started being a temporary teacher, which was one part of my life that signified a change (which also means, I ditched my old blog).

So, I just wanted to make dis one thing I'm trying official by writing it here.

I'm gonna go on a k-drama detoxification programme/regime. and i'm trying 7 days.

Oh god, now i've wished i havent made it official, cos now its an official thing I have to follow!! i HAVE A THING FOR NOT FOLLOWING THINGS DAT ARE SET / ORDERED. that's why I cant keep a diary, write in my blog everyday...dat sorta thing...

Ok I'm rambling bYE!!! see u on the other side...the detox side...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home