DIANA IN HySTerIC!!!

trying to make sense of it all... preferably with style..AND FLAIR..

Monday, March 28, 2011

The ironic thing is...

I thought 'study block' are just words I've put together to label my current predicament.

Turn out it's really a term!

'Study block' is a situation when someone who's suppose to be studying; can't seem to; proscratinate; don't find an urgency in the matter, even though the exam is not far away. Righto!! {Exhibit A *point to self*}

Seriously, these couple of days aren't very fruitful for me, still at the same chapter. And since yesterday I've made a virtual come back in my 'sorority life' on Facebook!! {now i'm pining for the Cleopatra outfit, which cause mental unrest}. And I went on a couple of rounds playing Uno Boost.

It is said that the proscrastination to study is caused by the stress. I thought. wtf?? Not studying makes me more stress but makes me more intolerant to sit still? The mind sure works in mysterious ways.

Have to relax! Have to relax! .... but still find it in me to finish these chapters...


I'm a bit relieved though that what I'm experiencing now is a common reaction.

Is it weird that I wish to be a cat now? Oh god...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home